- Review and follow service plans for each resident and report any changes in residents’ conditions.
- Observe residents for changes in condition and report any changes immediately to the supervisor/manager
- Proper and complete documentation of daily ADLs in our resident app (ECP) and red flags throughout the shift especially rounds at night as they occur.
- May check and record vital signs, weights, and other duties as assigned in accordance with state regulations and community policies.
- Provide residents with activities of daily living as needed, including bathing/showing according to schedule, oral care, toileting, dressing, etc. Perform restorative techniques including proper positioning, ADL training, and Passive Range of Motion. Assist in providing appropriate information and behavioral prompts, cues, redirection, and affirming support to residents in need.
- Encourage residents to participate in scheduled activities; assist residents in getting to activities. Coordinate and assist with activities as directed.
- Assist residents with transfers and ambulation as directed, using proper body mechanics, back supports, and mechanical devices as required. Provide transportation for residents within the facility and, at times (rarely happens and with added bonus) accompany appointments outside the facility.
- Respond to urgent calls as assigned and in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Work effectively as a team member with other care providers.
- Maintain a clean, orderly, welcoming living space for residents.
- Professional communication with residents, visitors, staff, and outside agencies such as hospice or other service providers.
- Must be able to perform a variety of household chores such as laundry, dishes, mopping, dusting, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by the manager
- Education: High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent is preferred.
- Must have a valid fingerprint card
- Work Experience: Prior experience working with seniors in an assisted living facility is preferred and required
- Current state of Arizona CG certification and experience is required.
- Food handlers certification is required.
- Current CPR is required (From AHA, American Red Cross or National Safety Council organizations only)
- Current First Aid certification is required or must be willing and able to become First Aid certified.
- Reliable transportation
- Must have a working cellphone that can download an app
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.