A sign on bonus of $250-$500 awaits the right applicant!
We are looking for ambitious caregivers who are compassionate, dedicated and reliable people to become care partners and members of our team. We want to develop the “BEST TEAM” in Tucson to care for Seniors in our beautifully remodeled 16-bed Assisted Living Center in East Tucson.
This is a unique opportunity for experienced certified caregivers. You will be compensated based on verifiable experience and references and provided incentives to both mentor and recruit new caregivers.
CNA’s and experienced caregivers (non-certified caregivers) who are compassionate and honest people are strongly encouraged to apply. We are more interested in your work ethic, your “people skills”, reliability, hospitality, and customer service abilities than length of experience. We are willing to train and provide assistance with getting the needed “education” for the right candidates.
Join us in becoming the Best in Tucson, where you can become a valued part of our team.
Professionals wishing to pursue this exciting position must be able to pass a Background Clearance, Drug test, and Negative TB test and comply with company dress code. All candidates must be 18 years or older, and communicate (write and speak) fluent English.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Represent the company in a professional, friendly, and welcoming manner.
- Provide direct patient care; including bathing, feeding, dressing, toileting, lifting, positioning, and transferring. Also medication administration, vitals and cooking etc.
- Maintain accurate and complete patient records and reporting.
- Review service plans and report any changes in residents’ condition.
- Work effectively as a team member with other care providers.
- Maintain a clean, orderly, welcoming living space for residents.
- Provide activities to residents as assigned and encourage their participation.
- Professional communication with residents, visitors, staff, and outside agencies such as hospice or other service providers.
- Must be able to perform a variety of household chores such as laundry, dishes, mopping, dusting, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
Please contact Margie at 576-6812 or Elena at (714) 458-1385
Tucson Assisted Living Retreat, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.