Tucson Assisted Living Retreat is Hiring Full Time and Part Time Caregivers! *With sign-on Bonus
We are looking for 3 caregivers to work full-time 12 hour shifts (Days & Nights) & part-time 4-6 hours shifts and PRN
Salary PAID WEEKLY: UP TO $20 an hour based on experience, Qualifications & Performance
You become eligible for a bonus after 60 days of employment.
Join a growing company where Join a growing company where you’re valued and your work makes an impact on people’s lives—including your own. We are currently looking for compassionate and dependable caregivers who are ready to begin working ASAP. We are currently looking for compassionate and dependable caregivers who are ready to begin working ASAP.
Tucson Assisted Living Retreat is a 16-bed facility located in East Tucson soon to be 40 beds.
As a TALR Caregiver, we highly encourage you to foster genuine relationships with the seniors in our Retreat. We’re relying on you to do your best to keep every resident healthy, safe, and happy, improving their quality of life.
Our ideal Caregiver candidate is warm and engaging, creative, flexible, and demonstrates our core values – compassion, positive attitude, teamwork, doing the right thing, and excellence.
If you’re ready to join Tucson Assisted Living Retreat in making a difference in older adults’ lives, we’d love for you to apply!
Our Caregiver Benefits:
- Competitive pay (weekly).
- Weekend Differential
- Paid time off.
- Growing and expanding company
- Training and growth opportunities.
- Financial Assistance for Training
- Employee Bonuses
- Supportive management.
- 24/7 clinical support.
- Online support
You are welcome to apply if you have these qualifications:
- 6 months or more Caregiver experience
- Preferably certified
- Flexible work schedule with a commitment to work every other weekend.
- Clear verbal and written communication.
- Lift up to 50 lbs without restrictions.
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance card, and a safe & reliable car
- Willing to undergo a criminal background check
- Has a valid fingerprint card
Job Responsibilities are:
- Assist with activities of daily living including:
- Personal hygiene, i.e. bathing, incontinence care, oral hygiene, shaving.
- Ambulation using assistive devices
- Meal preparation.
- Medication reminders.
- Support independence.
- Light housekeeping
- Provide creative activities and social opportunities.
- Observe and report changes in client condition.
- Client care documentation
- Weekly Pay
- With managerial license – $20
- Non-Certified Caregiver – $15 with training
- Certified Caregiver Weekly base pay – $16 an hour for the first 60 days
- Completed All Tasks & Performance – $17 (bonus)
- After 60 days you become eligible for the $17/hr pay
- Saturday and Sunday Differential – $0.50/hr Sunday nights – $0.75
- Sunday to Saturday shift gets paid the following Friday