Tucson Assisted Living Retreat is looking for a state of Arizona CERTIFIED caregiver to work full-time 12 and 8-hour shifts on Weekdays and Weekends
$500 SIGN-ON BONUS & WEEKLY PAY!
UP TO $19 an hour based on Experience, Qualifications & Performance
“Kindness can transform someone’s dark moment with a blaze of light. you’ll never know how much your caring matters. Make a difference for another today.”
Our Caregivers are the heart of our organization. They provide daily quality care, engaging activities, and enrichment programs to our residents assisting them to Live Life on Purpose. This opportunity is a perfect fit for compassionate, patient individuals who are wanting to make a difference by caring for others, making people smile, and living life to the fullest.
Tucson Assisted Living Retreat is a 16-bed facility located in East Tucson soon to be 40 beds.
As a TALR Caregiver, we highly encourage you to foster genuine relationships with the seniors in our Retreat. We’re relying on you to do your best to keep every resident healthy, safe, and happy, improving their quality of life.
Our ideal Caregiver candidate is warm and engaging, creative, flexible, and demonstrates our core values – compassion, positive attitude, teamwork, integrity, and excellence.
If you’re ready to join Tucson Assisted Living Retreat in making a difference in older adults’ lives, we’d love for you to apply!
Certified Caregiver’s first 60 days $17 an hour based on experience. After 60 days, increase to $18 based on performance.
Our Caregiver Benefits:
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision through BCBS)
- Competitive pay (weekly)
- Work today, and get paid today! (Available through the Earnin’ app)
- Weekend Differential
- Paid sick time
- Overtime pay
- Growing and expanding the company
- Training and growth opportunities.
- Financial Assistance for Training
- Employee Bonuses
- Holiday pay programs
- The monthly benefit for working (a minimum of 36 hours) at TALR is just a little something to say thank you and specifically to help everyone relax and try to take some time for yourselves.
- Working closely with the manager & owner
- Opportunity to renew first aid and CPR license
- Supportive management
- 24/7 clinical support.
- Education: High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent is preferred.
- Must have a valid fingerprint card
- Work Experience: Prior experience working with seniors in an assisted living facility is preferred and required
- Current state of Arizona CG certification and experience is required.
- Food handlers certification is required.
- Current CPR is required (From AHA, American Red Cross or National Safety Council organizations only)
- Current First Aid certification is required or must be willing and able to become First Aid certified.
- Reliable transportation
- Must have a working cellphone that can download an app
*On a daily basis, throughout the workday: Must be capable of sitting, standing, walking, climbing stairs, reaching, turning, bending, stooping, crouching and kneeling, reaching over the head, grasping with both hands and fine manipulation. Must physically be able to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted. Must physically be able to carry, transfer, push and pull, and reposition residents with assistance or using appropriate equipment.
- Review and follow service plans for each resident and report any changes in residents’ conditions.
- Observe residents for changes in condition and report any changes immediately to the supervisor/manager
- Proper and complete documentation of daily ADLs in our resident app (ECP) and red flags throughout the shift especially rounds at night as they occur.
- May check and record vital signs, weights, and other duties as assigned in accordance with state regulations and community policies.
- Provide residents with activities of daily living as needed, including bathing/showing according to schedule, oral care, toileting, dressing, etc. Perform restorative techniques including proper positioning, ADL training, and Passive Range of Motion. Assist in providing appropriate information and behavioral prompts, cues, redirection, and affirming support to residents in need.
- Encourage residents to participate in scheduled activities; assist residents in getting to activities. Coordinate and assist with activities as directed.
- Assist residents with transfers and ambulation as directed, using proper body mechanics, back supports, and mechanical devices as required. Provide transportation for residents within the facility and, at times (rarely happens and with added bonus) accompany appointments outside the facility.
- Respond to urgent calls as assigned and in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Work effectively as a team member with other care providers.
- Maintain a clean, orderly, welcoming living space for residents.
- Professional communication with residents, visitors, staff, and outside agencies such as hospice or other service providers.
- Must be able to perform a variety of household chores such as laundry, dishes, mopping, dusting, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by the manager
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Job Seeker Friends! If this job isn’t for you, perhaps you know someone who would be a perfect fit send them the link to this job. Thanks!
Hired candidates will be required to successfully complete a criminal background check, valid references.
Please contact Alex at 5206003596 to schedule an interview or visit our website at www.tucsonassistedlivingretreat.com